13 January 2022
The whole of New Zealand is now using the COVID-19 Traffic Light System and is currently at ORANGE.
Please follow the guidelines for the Traffic Light System shown on the dedicated government website below which includes information about ‘My Vaccine Pass’.
To contact Age Concern Kapiti please ring
0800 652 105
Helpful phone numbers:
- If you have COVID-19 symptoms, call the COVID-19 Healthline on 0800 358 5453
- For any other health concerns, contact your GP or Healthline on 0800 611 116
- To book your vaccine go to The Book My Vaccine Website or call the Vaccination Healthline on 0800 28 29 26
- If you are feeling anxious or just need someone to talk to call or text 1737
- Elder Abuse Helpline 0800 32 668 65
- For advice or support you can call Age Concern Kapiti on 0800 652 105
- If you need to discuss your entitlements phone MSD Senior Services line 0800 552 002